Translate

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Lifes hard learn to survive.

Life is reality. In reality we face problems everyday , we have obstacles. Difficulites are nothing new in the history of life.Temptations are always floating in the air around us. Even me , I fall into the trap. We have to learn , we have to strengthen ourselves. I used to have a a lot of regret , it was eating me alive. Slowly I started taking each wrong thing I done and taking notice . Examine the situation , learning from that action. That's what its all about. Humans make mistakes , I make mistakes , you make mistakes its natural. Don't fool yourself. Why get mad when you make a mistake? You channel all your thoughts on this mistake and get so mad at yourself. Stop being blind and see. Learn from your mistakes , take notice of the cause and effect. Maybe it wasn't a mistake? Maybe the mistake was a lesson and it opened a better door for you. Life is stressful and very fast paced, but you have to take it easy. Relax. Think things through , examine the situation if the outcome is going to be good or bad. If you know the outcome is going to be bad but you still want to do it , than learn to live with afterwards there might be consequence's. That's the choice you made. You have to really know yourself. If you want to be above others you have to be the servants of others. I know your saying this guy is nuts why would I do that that's not cool....that's stupid.... the snakes are talking to you again. You will get no where in life claiming your the best , taking much pride in yourself , having no respect for human life , don't feel your emotions , are negative , angry , jealous . Kindness go's a long way. Who cares if people judge you , you are stronger than them. They are jealous of you. Your life will improve. Take it slow, baby steps . its hard at first to get used to being nice and having appreciation. Pray for it. Treat others how you would want to be treated. You have no authority to judge others. Why? Because no one is perfect we all make mistakes. God forgives you though ! No matter your religion , race , beliefs , this is something that everyone can understand. We are all equal. We should all express happiness , take our worries to God , think before we speak , think about the outcome of our actions , take care of each other , not judging one another..

Its not easy.

You think I'm crazy? Well everyone kinda is. But this is the truth. This lifestyle will not let you down or bring you down. It will lift you from your problems and better your future. Jesus Christ is real and the devil is real. Who would you want to listen to?

Jesus never lies , never shuts the door.

the devil lies , will turn you away , wants to destroy you.

Why is it so hard to take a few minutes and really think about this? It doesn't cost a penny , you can start now .

The devil wants you to worry he wants to break your faith. he'll do anything . you don't even realize your being used by the devil , your the devils puppet. Even me at one point in my life I was the devils puppet. I was not consciences of my thoughts or actions. My mom prayed , my grandmother prayed, groups at Church's prayed , prayed to Jesus Christ , Prayed the Rosary . They were not let down. It didn't happen overnight . Months into this evil false promising lifestyle I was saved. I completely turned around my life. I didn't want to be saved I wanted to continue destructing my life. I was not in control of the decision. My thoughts were coming back , my actions were more clear , I went to hell and back. Its not a lifestyle you want. I was saved by Jesus Christ.



I'm not perfect , I slip too ...... but you know what? I take each mistake as a lesson and try not to repeat it. I look into the future , the past is unchangeable. I lose my temper , I express anger sometimes , I'm human. What makes a difference is what your going to do to solve your problem. To improve it. To avoid it. Not to regret it and keep repeating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment