Translate

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Getting your thoughts back in place

Getting back to the gym never felt so good. At first I was thinking well what if the people are like "look at this kid hes not even in shape " than I realized who cares what others think. I;m doing this for myself not for others. I'm not going to go into the gym thinking I'm superman trying to impress others. I don't care what others judge me as , I'm starting back up and going to take it nice and easy. Because when you attempt something new at a face paced level , tyring to impress others , or trying to speed up the results you fail. Whats the point of doing the job if its not done right? In life the only person you have to satisfy is God. Why care what others think of you? What does that do for you? It makes you into somebody your not. You can listen to the snakes or listen to Jesus Christ and God. Don't be afraid to love.



Its very difficult to listen to others , for me at least

but sometimes you have to

if you want to solve your problem

at times we are not ready to solve our problems

so we don't listen to the solutions we keep our self's blind to solutions


Be yourself , don't be afraid of life. Control life don't let life control you.

No comments:

Post a Comment